Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ahem!!! Time to interview Andy again! Questions have been borrowed from Naomi

Are you nice?
"What's that? I'm nice... yes... occasionally."

Do you wear fancy clothes?
"No"

Do you brush your teeth twice a day?
"Sometimes three times. It varies."

Do you get enough calcium?
"Yes."

What does your voice sound like?
"I don't know... haven't heard myself... and my stupid computer just jammed"

Do you have cold hands?
"Nope."

Were you dropped on the noggin as a baby?
"Probably at some point in time."

Am I asking too many questions?
"Not yet."

Are you ignoring me?
"Nope"

There, Naomi, that was just for you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was not dropped on the noggin as a baby!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh nice questions. at least they are getting slightly more juicy.

i think i was dropped on the noggin as a baby. hmm... maybe i should investigate further. ;)

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Great. I'm flattered!! *grins*

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home